Specifically, you can:
- move task to calendar day, Task -> Event
- move event to task view, Event -> Task
- move task to note view,Task -> Note
- Move note to Task view, Note -> Task (the oroginal note is kept)
- move event to note view, Event -> Note
- Move note to Calendar dayview, Note -> Event (the oroginal note is kept)
It is important to have your day organized in an elegant manner. Calpad supports a visually well-organized and easy-to-manage day view, which provides a clear focus on what you need to do (events, tasks and notes) in a day.
Day view is a combination of Events view and Tasks view and Notes view.
Event view with time line
Event view on the left side is the calendar day, to show you exactly the event’s time and booking tasks' time allocated.
Events view has two sections:
- ADE section (on the top) and normal events below.
- Events are shown in boxes which different colors represent the calendar they belong to. Events view also show the booking (scheduling) tasks, which have the pinch icon on the left of the boxes.
* Tap on any event box you will see a pop-over menu as below or double taps on any event will show details view of the event.
- Delete: to delete the event.
- Copy: to copy the event and all its information like check list and invitees to clipboard.
- Time: to start timing the event.
- Pause: to pause the timing event.
- Done: to end the timing event.
- Map: in the case your event has location specified, the “Map” menu item will be in the menu so that you can show the Google map for the location or get directions to that location from your current location.
- Edit: tap to show the event in the detail view.
- Tap the check items to check/uncheck them. Checked items are the items you have done for the event.
- You also can send invitation from this pop-over menu to invitees.
* Touch-hold-moving: you can touch an event, hold it and move around Event view to change the time of the event.
* Tap on open time slot to quick add event at that time.
Quick Add Event
Tap on any open time slot, you will see a quick add pop-over as below.
- If you have any copied task/event in clipboard, you will see the button “Paste from Clipboard” in the quick add pop-over view.
- Event’s length will be the default event’s length you specified in the Setting view.
- Calendar which the event belongs to will be the default calendar you specified in the Setting view for Events.
- Tap “>” button to show the current quick add event in detail view.
Day view has some useful information to help you to quickly look at to know what you have on that day.
Time balance will show you how much time is occupied by events / booking tasks and how much time you have left. It also shows you the horizon time line bar with occupied events and booking tasks with colours. Noted that the occupied time and free time are calculated based on the option in your setting view: if you choose to calculate based on Day Time, then the app will calculate base on your day time (starts and ends) of the day you specified in the setting view. Otherwise, it will be calculated based on the period of 0:00 to 23:59 for that day.
Lunar date will be based on the western chinese calendar. You can turn ON/OFF this on the setting view.
Month Widget – Data Indicator
This brief month widget highlights days you have events or booking tasks with the dots. It also can be used as a navigator to navigate the Day view to any day in month.
Task view is a part of Day view to show your active tasks in that day or all active tasks you have to date.
- Today tasks are all uncompleted tasks which have either Start or Due today or both of them. This depends on how you specified in the setting view.
- Active tasks are all uncompleted tasks you have.
- Total tasks show the number of tasks in your Task view. It depends on the option you selected (Today tasks or Active tasks).
- Booking tasks are the tasks that you used Smart Scheduler Tasks to put them on the calendar.
* Tap on any task on Task view will show a pop-over menu or double tap on any task will show detail task view.
- Delete: to delete this task.
- Copy: to copy the task and its information (checklist and invitees) to clipboard.
- Time: to start timing the task.
- Pause: to pause the timing task.
- Done: to mark the task as completed.
- Book: to schedule this individual task to calendar. This will find the best open time for the task by the Task Smart Scheduler.
- UnBook: to remove this task (if it is booked) from the calendar.
- Map: if your task has location specified, Map menu item will be in the menu so that you can show Google map from the CalPad with that location.
- Edit: to show the task in detail view.
- You also can check/uncheck the list items from this pop-over menu (in the case your task has checklist)
- You also can send invitation to invitees from this pop-over menu (in the case your task has participants)
* Touch-hold-moving: tap and hold any task, make it to be highlighted then you can move it around Task view to change its priority in the list. You also can move a task from task view to event view (this is a beta feature) to change it to be an event.
Tasks View has two view options show that you can view your tasks in different ways
- “Today” (or “This day”) will show your tasks that have either Start or Due today (or this day) or both of them depends on how you specified in Setting view.
- “Active” will show all your active tasks that are not completed.
Note that the number of tasks will count the tasks you have on Task view. This depends on which view option you selected.
QUICK ADD – MULTIPLE ADD
Tap the “+” button on the Task view to enable multiple quick add tasks.
- Task’s length will be the default task length you specified in the Setting view for Task.
- Calendar which the task belongs to will be the default calendar you specified for Task in Setting view.
- Start time of the task will be the current time on Day view.
- You can add multiple tasks by “Save & Add”.
- Tap “>” to show current quick add task on detail view.
NOTES: Task’s detail is almost the same to Event’s detail with some differences below:
- Starts & Due: instead of Starts time and Ends time of event, task is more flexible than event with Starts and Due. You can specify a Due time for task or mark it as “Non Due”.
- You also can specify length for the task or mark it as None.
- Task has a repeat option that is different with event's repeat option “After Done”.
Notes view is also a part of Day view to show your notes for current day or all active notes you have.
- Select “Today” (or This day) to show all notes created for today (or This day).
- Select “Active” to show all active notes that are created for today and future.
- “Total notes” is the number of notes in the note view. This may be the number of today notes or number of all active notes.
Tap on any note you will see a pop-over menu which contains full detail note. From there, you can perform a range of actions on a selected note.
- “Delete” to delete the note.
- “Copy” to copy the note to clipboard.
- “Paste from Clipboard” to paste content from clipboard to new note’s content.
- “Export” to export note's content to an e-mail.
- “Print” to print note via air printer.
- “Create” to create a new task/event from this note. The note will then be attached to the newly-created task/event.